Position Available: Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper
Full Time Position located in Quincy MA
Competitive salary and benefit package
If Interested and Qualified, please send resume with cover letter to: Stephen Howard, president at
Stephen.email@example.com, or mail to CSI Group, LLC, 1212 Hancock St, Quincy MA 02169
Duties of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the daily accounts payable and accounts receivable operations
- Review incoming invoices for accuracy and input into our accounting system
- maintaining and managing contacts with vendors providing company benefits (health & dental insurance, 401K…)
- reconciling bank ledgers, checking bank positions and liaising with the bank for daily operations
- Generate monthly financial reports.
- working with operations system and Microsoft Office to maintain the company books
- filing any documents that need to be archived
- any and all other duties that may be required by the conduct of business.
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting or related field required.
- Some experience in customer service, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or general accounting preferred.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel and Word.
- Proficient with word processing, database and spreadsheet, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- have a good command of written English. A second language is not required but could be an advantage.